- Paramedic | Fulltime/Parttime starting $18-20/hr
- EMT | Fulltime/Parttime | Starting $13/hr
- Benefit Plan Pending
- $5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
Palouse Area Care and Transport (PACT) EMS is looking to hire motivated EMTs and Paramedics to join us as we strive to provide superior patient care, professionalism, and compassion to each of our patients through excellent inter-facility transport care and medical standby. Ideal applicants will be competitive, detail and team oriented, high performing, and will be happy to grow with the company.
To apply, please complete and submit your online application here. Or Contact our General Manager Keith at email@example.com | 541-823-2128.
Paramedic Requirements Include:
- Valid Idaho driver’s license preferred
- Acceptable background and reference check
- Current ACLS/PALS
- 1yr experience (preferred)
- NREMT Certified or must be able to obtain an Idaho Paramedic Certification.
- If you are certified in other states and you are NREMT Certified, we can help you obtain your Idaho Paramedic Certification.
- Must be willing to obtain a Washington Paramedic Certification within six months after employment.
- Willing to participate in an Online Critical Care program of our choosing (paid for by PACT EMS)
- Reliable transportation
EMT Requirements Include
- NREMT Certified or Idaho EMT certified.
- If you are certified in other states and you are NREMT Certified, we can help you obtain your Idaho EMT Certification.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS/CPR) certification
- Valid Driver’s License