Basic Life Support Interfacility Transport
Basic Life Support (BLS) interfacility transfers are staffed by skilled EMT- Basic’s and provide transports for patients who require basic medical monitoring for situations such as but not limited to:
- Hospital to home for patients unable to walk or sit safely in a vehicle during transport.
- Hospital to skilled nursing facility.
- Hospital to Hospice.
- Hospital to hospital for observation/non emergent intervention/specialty consultation.
- Non-emergent transports of ill and injured patients.
- Compliant Mental Health Transport